You can checkout as a guest or create a customer account to save your address and view order history:
How to Create a Customer Account
1) Go to the create account page or click the account icon in the top right of the website, then click create account. Note on mobile you'll find this in the menu.
2) Enter your name, email and a password then click the Create button.
3) You will then be automatically logged in and if you click the account icon at the top, you can see your account details.
4) You can add your address if you want to by clicking view addresses.
5) You'll also receive an email to confirm that you have activated your account.
How to Log In to Your Customer Account
1) Go to the account log in page or click the account icon in the top right of of the website. Note, on mobile you'll find this in the menu.
2) Enter your email and password and click the Sign In button. Note, you can click the forgot password link to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
3) You will then be logged in.
4) Once logged in you can update your address if you need to. You will be able to view details of past orders and you can also checkout faster after logging in.